FirstVet is the first truly digital veterinary clinic. We let pet owners meet with licensed veterinarians via their mobile or computer. Our solution contributes to a more balanced and better functioning care process for all parties. By providing the first point of contact for all pet owners FirstVet makes pet care more available, more efficient, and more qualitative.
FirstVet is growing in Germany and we want to get in touch with dedicated veterinarians who are passionate about helping people and animals. As a veterinarian at FirstVet, you are an essential part of the organization and you will be responsible for providing the best possible service to our clients via online meetings.
- Carry out consultations via video calls with pet owners and their pets
- Being able to easily assess the pet’s condition, and through communication with the owner, either recommend simple treatments or provide a referral to a local veterinary clinic or directly to a specialist
- Provide follow-up of cases through careful record-keeping and written feedback to clients
The person we are looking for
To be successful in this role we believe you are a service-minded person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It would be great if you have previous experience working for a service similar to FirstVet, for example consulting over the phone, but it is not a requirement. Interest in new technology is always appreciated.
- 4+ years of clinical experience working with small animals, other animals is a plus
- Qualified veterinary surgeon, registered to practice veterinary medicine in Germany
- Fluent in German and English. Other languages are meritorious.
What we offer
We offer varied remote part-time work with great flexibility in working hours. As a veterinarian at FirstVet, you will work from home and still have an amazing digital team of colleagues that you will collaborate and develop with. Please submit your application today including a CV and a brief cover letter.
- Global Veterinarian Operations
- Fully Remote