FirstVet is the first truly digital veterinary clinic. We believe in the power of exceptional veterinary care, and we're on a mission to redefine how it's delivered. As we continue to revolutionize the world of pet healthcare, we recognize that our most vital asset is our team of dedicated veterinarians. We are seeking a passionate and dynamic HR Business Partner to be the driving force behind their success and satisfaction.
In this role, you will take on the challenge of every aspect of HR related to our veterinarians on all of our markets. From attracting and recruiting top talent to guiding them through their professional journey with us. Your responsibilities will span from onboarding and continuous development to fostering engagement and driving growth. You will play an important part in supporting and enhancing the HR functions tailored towards veterinarians. You will be part of the People & HR team of three and work closely with both the HR team, the Operational Veterinary team and the Veterinarians.
- Provide guidance and support to the veterinary operations team leaders, team members as well as veterinarians in HR-related matters.
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure alignment with FirstVet’s HR strategies and initiatives.
- Identify and address HR needs and improvement areas.
- Lead and facilitate attraction, recruitment and onboarding activities for veterinarians together with the operations team.
- Maintain accurate and organized employer records for veterinarians.
- Develop and manage compensation models and benefits packages for veterinarians, ensuring competitiveness and fairness.
- Collaborate with the HR team on the overall people agenda to ensure the integration of HR expertise into company strategies and initiatives.
- Provide guidance on HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance and adherence with local labour law and regulations.
- Monitor veterinary job satisfaction through employee engagement initiatives and collaborate with the veterinary operations team to enhance FirstVet's work environment.
The person we are looking for:
We are looking for you who are a proactive problem solver as much as a humble team player. You take initiative, confront issues head-on, and find effective ways to overcome them. When faced with unfamiliar situations or problems, you don't stop at the surface. You go that extra mile to gain the knowledge and insights needed to make informed decisions. Your knack for connecting with people makes you stand out. You genuinely enjoy engaging with colleagues, understanding their needs, and fostering strong working relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an HR Business Partner, HR Generalist or similar position, with a focus on HR functions such as recruitment, onboarding, and employee relations.
- Previous experience of working with labour law in Sweden.
- Previous experience of working with labour law in all or some of the below countries: Norway, Denmark, Finland, The U.S, United Kingdom & Germany
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with different stakeholders within the organization.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Speak and write Swedish fluently.
- Innovative and creative mindset to drive HR improvements and enhance the HR experience for veterinarians.
- Customer-centric approach to HR, ensuring the support and satisfaction of veterinarians within FirstVet.
What we offer:
At FirstVet, we offer a stimulating environment where you’ll get to thrive and develop while having fun along the way. If you are a dynamic, action-oriented problem solver with a passion for building relationships and embracing change, this role offers the perfect platform for your talents. At FirstVet, we celebrate innovation and embrace individuals who don't just fit in but stand out. If you're ready to make a significant impact and be a key player in shaping the future of veterinary care, we encourage you to apply and become part of our extraordinary journey. Apart from the above-mentioned, it goes without saying that an interest in animals is highly desirable. We’re a pet-oriented organization and it’s not unusual to run into our office dogs or for a cat to join our Hangout calls!
- People and culture
- Hybrid Remote